Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Painting Your Paintball Mask Digital Camo

First pick out your paint. I used three colors of spray paint that I picked up at Walmart.
 
Next print out some of the digital camo patterns below on sticker paper.
 Once you have your patterns printed out you will use a xacto knife to cut them out.


Once they are cut out, it is now time to paint.
  • First paint your mask one of the colors and let it dry.
  • Next peal the back off half of the camo stickers that you cut out and put them on the mask. Now paint the mask with the second color and let it dry.
  • Finally, peal the back off the last of the camo stickers and put them on the mask. Now paint it with the final color and let it dry.
  • After the paint has dried, you can peal of all the stickers from your mask and you should have a digital camo paintball mask.
Here's a picture of my mask after I painted it.  It turned out pretty good, but I should have used more stickers.













2 comments: